- ADVERT – Premium Domain Names For Sale!
- Checking a Checkbox inside a List Item by Clicking the Parent or Child
- Highlighting Matching Text in Search Results with jQuery
- CSS Rubber Stamp Effect
- Simple User Message with Dynamic Reading Speed
- Easy Search As You Type List Filtering with jQuery
- Creating simple character icons in CSS using ems
- jQuery .on() – How to use it with $(this)
- 3D Text Shadow Effects with CSS
If this site helped you out then please consider giving a small tip. Many thanks.
Category Archives: on()
This post shows a quick and easy way of searching or filtering a list by typing into a textbox. Matching list items are revealed as you type. This is great for working with any list to long to scan in … Continue reading
I’m posting this as I found this particular jQuery method quite difficult to understand from the official documentation at jquery.com. Documentation on the use of $(this) with .on() is not easy to find at the time of writing. ‘Normal’ selectors for events … Continue reading