- ADVERT – Premium Domain Names For Sale!
- Checking a Checkbox inside a List Item by Clicking the Parent or Child
- Highlighting Matching Text in Search Results with jQuery
- CSS Rubber Stamp Effect
- Simple User Message with Dynamic Reading Speed
- Easy Search As You Type List Filtering with jQuery
- Creating simple character icons in CSS using ems
- jQuery .on() – How to use it with $(this)
- 3D Text Shadow Effects with CSS
If this site helped you out then please consider giving a small tip. Many thanks.
Category Archives: filter()
Following on from a previous post Easy Search As You Type List Filtering with jQuery, I’ve added a new function/feature to this script – the ability to highlight the matching text in the search results. Here’s the pen: See the … Continue reading
This post shows a quick and easy way of searching or filtering a list by typing into a textbox. Matching list items are revealed as you type. This is great for working with any list to long to scan in … Continue reading