- ADVERT – Premium Domain Names For Sale!
- Checking a Checkbox inside a List Item by Clicking the Parent or Child
- Highlighting Matching Text in Search Results with jQuery
- CSS Rubber Stamp Effect
- Simple User Message with Dynamic Reading Speed
- Easy Search As You Type List Filtering with jQuery
- Creating simple character icons in CSS using ems
- jQuery .on() – How to use it with $(this)
- 3D Text Shadow Effects with CSS
If this site helped you out then please consider giving a small tip. Many thanks.
Category Archives: click()
It’s quite common to see list items <li> or table rows <tr><td> which contain a checkbox <input type=”checkbox”/>. Rather than the user having to be very precise and click/touch on the checkbox, it’s often preferable, especially on mobile devices, to … Continue reading
This post shows a quick and easy way of searching or filtering a list by typing into a textbox. Matching list items are revealed as you type. This is great for working with any list to long to scan in … Continue reading